Let your child join Adam as this super hero shows them how time heals family breakdown, how it wasn’t their fault, and how eventually it may even be a good thing. This bedtime story is specifically formatted to help children deal with parent separation, conflict and divorce. Unfortunately this is occurring more in recent years and children are really starting to feel the effects more and more.
The metaphorical story contained on this MP3 story will help your child cope better with separation and learn that it is not their fault and not to play themselves. It will also assist your child to:
- Remove the first emotion of anger from the separation
- Address any issues of guilt
- Find a positive way to associate the negative feelings
- Separate themselves from any feelings of blame
- Understand that their parent/s still love them
Parents are the idols and security of their children. When divorce and conflict happens it can cause serious emotional unbalance.
This program will:
- Help them sleep better of a night because of the relaxing music and spoken story
- Address any negative emotions on a deeper level of understanding through the metaphors in the story
- Put a more positive spin on these emotions and associate them with something more positive to move forward
This story is suitable for children between the ages of 3 to 11 and is available on MP3. It is simple to use and can be played before bedtime or during quiet times in the day daily for 6 weeks. It can be played on a stereo or through headphones at a reasonable volume.
Part of every order is donated to the Cambodian Children’s Trust Charity (CCT).