Welcome - This Page is for Sydney and Brisbane trainings
For Melbourne Certificate and Diploma "In Academy" trainings Please (Click here)
Learn With Rick Collingwood
The World’s Premier Hypnosis Trainer
Begin As Soon As You Enrol
Then Complete Your Practical Training On The Dates Below
- Five full days of the world’s best practical hypnosis training for the Certificate of Hypnotism training $897. At the completion of the five day Certificate you will be able to confidently hypnotise people quickly or slowly. Or you can complete Ten full days of practical training plus home study for a Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis for only $2700.
- Permanent Free Access into Academy's huge student online training and resource centre.
- Authentic Academy Training Manuals and lots of extracurricular information.
- Copies of the inductions I use in clinic and in training rooms.
- An opportunity to complete a second five days practical training and upgrade to a Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis.
Here’s what you'll learn...
- How to hypnotise anyone with Real Hypnosis.
- Instant and Rapid Therapeutic inductions.
- Therapeutic hypnosis (hypnotherapy).
- The limitations of NLP as a singular modality.
- Combining Conventional Hypnosis with NLP?
- Using Conversational Hypnosis Effectively.
- How to integrate Hypnosis and NLP to get real results.
- Mesmerism and Energetic Hypnosis.
- And Much More…
- Any adult who wants to learn the practical realities of inducing hypnosis.
- Coaches and Counsellors
- Practising Clinical Hypnotherapists and Coaches desirous of enhancing their skill set.
- NLP Practitioners and students looking to up skill their trance-work to clinical standard.
- Existing Academy Students.
- Unsatisfied Students from any other Hypnosis Training.
- NLP Masters who wanted to learn practical hypnosis skills but didn’t.
Why Put This Off ?
- You Can Become A confident and Capable Clinical Hypnotist - This is the missing link - The training IS NOT relaxotherapy.
- Places are strictly limited for good reason. This won't be a packed class lost in hype and Ra Ra intent on upselling you into something apparently much better.
- The interstate trainings have limited places and significantly reduced fees.
- If you’re interested in learning how to induce real hypnosis, interested in self-development, or in helping others? - Procrastination should not be an option!!!
If you are enroling for the Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis you cannot use the PayPal link below. Fees must be paid into the academies bank account. The account details are as follows
Bank - Commonwealth
Account Name - Mind Motivations
A/C No - 10131014
To Register for the $897 Certificate of Hypnotism - Click Box Below
To Register for the $2500 Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis - Click Box Below
Hi. My name is Chris Gibson. I am Rick Collingwood trained, but Rick’s skills and trainings do not need my testimonial. They very much speak for themselves. What I need to relate to you is a conversation that Rick and I had recently.Rick told me that he was so concerned with the increasing charlatan element in hypnosis training, that he was thinking about walking away, selling the Academy and living on a beach. “Don’t get me wrong,” he said, “Hypnosis has been good to me. I’m just frustrated by what I see happening within the profession.” I pled for Rick to reconsider. In response, I got this notification of the Certificate of Hypnotism Training course, saving students more than $1500.
Hi Rick. When I first experienced your training style I was perturbed by the informal discussion, demonstration, and practice format that you use. I was used to a more formal structure in class. Instead of acting on my urge to object, I just thought I'd immerse myself and absorb as much as I could about what you know and what you do. It worked. I finally get hypnosis and I’m finally a real hypnotist!I’m now much more confident. I used the Eye Lock last night on an old client and it worked just as you taught me it would. It’s a breakthrough for client and therapist. I have found that people promise a lot in their trainings but when you actually get down to tin tacks you don't hear the full truth. Very few trainers will commit to other people's real success as you have done. You delivered. Thank you for being genuine. Mike Welsh.
I recently completed a Gov't accredited Cert IV hypnosis training and while the theory side of things was great, the practical side was not and I walked away lacking the ability to hypnotise. I felt hamstrung! Then I met Rick Collingwood, I did a course with him at The Australian Academy of Hypnosis, saw and experienced real hypnosis first hand, and walked away confident I could do it too.Within a week I had hypnotised my family. Within 2 weeks I was hypnotising friends. Weeks later, my stepdad is still responding to the direct suggestions I gave him in what was my first attempt at real hypnosis. It works! I’m looking forward to further study with Rick, and if you really want to learn hypnosis, I suggest you learn it from him. Cahn Forrest
Hi Rick. I just wanted to say the DVDs and the training manuals are excellent - I learnt more watching just one of your training DVDs than I did on my 12 month diploma course at the other school. I'm really looking forward to the 5 day Sydney course. I am passionate about hypnotherapy, helping others and becoming the best hypnotist possible.Regards. NeilLife is short. Stop wasting time doing lengthy convoltued trainings with minimal impact. Train with Rick and "Get on with it". Thea MaidensRick has a unique abilty to hold a room full of students attention while balancing a teaching method to fill a broad personality style. Ricks teaching methods are highly practical and varied. I give Rick a gargantuion recomendation for his training and can see the benefits for novices up to people who have studied the hypnotic arts for years. Lance BakerIf you want to learn how to hypnotise someone? The only person to teach you is Rick Collingwood, in Australia. Annmaree VarelasThank You! I've been given excellent and effective techniques and ideas to enhance my prevous trainings. I like the idea of changing easily and not being stuck in only one way to bring about hypnosis. "Out of the mud and into the clear water." Many Thanks. Lorraine DowsonOne of the best and most informative trainings I have ever encountered. Graham JamiesonHi Rick I really enjoyed learning from you. I have been using some of the induction techniques & have been much more confident & successful at inducing & understanding hypnosis. I'm becoming more & more fascinated by Mesmerism & am finding the 10 minute training distorts into a much shorter time as measured by my iphone alarm.After a week of sitting back & analysing the course, I consider this to be terrific value & I particularly enjoyed your down to earth style. I will recommend you wherever possible. Like all true teachers, you stimulated my desire to learn much more. It's a great thing that you do, Rick. I look forward to helping more people using the techniques that you taught & are teaching me & hope that you gain immense satisfaction from what you do. It's wonderful! Cheers Bob Lane
I have recently completed the second set of training days to upgrade my certificate to the Diploma of Hypnosis. I cannot begin to tell you how pleased I am that I did. I now feel confident that I can effectively practice therapeutic hypnosis and illicit positive change in clients. As a professional educator I was amazed at how effectively Rick was able to impart his wealth of knowledge in such a relaxed and casual manner. He is able to challenge students to consider a range of techniques, and to develop a style which is unique to their own strengths and interests. He is thoroughly entertaining, consistently captivating your imagination and challenging you to explore your own potential.
Rick's years of experience and proficiency as a clinician are evident in the regularity and spontaneity of his demonstrations and in the depth and breadth of knowledge that he exhibits during his explanations. You can't help but be impressed. I would thoroughly recommend this training to anyone who is serious about a career in hypnosis. Adam Burke
Hi Rick - I have been an accredited trainer in the VET system since 2003. I myself have attended Government Approved Training while accessing Vet Fee. To my amazement the Government Accredited course had no tangible real life benefit to me. I have found from my own past experiences that training companies like yourself provide better quality training. I 100% agree with your post, keep doing what your doing. B Doust
Brisbane students March 2015 Sydney students March 2015Sorry This Training Is Not Available To Trainers From Any Other Hypnosis Training Institutions
For further Information and Enquiries Please Phone The Training Co ordinator
Marianna Matthews 0413 252049
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
or Rick Collingwood 0420 322763