A Free Download EBook Intepretation of James Allen’s Classic
This is a modernized version of James Allen’s classic book ‘As A Man Thinketh’. It is a free downloadable EBook, posted here for any person wishing to read an interpretation of what is one of the most important literacy works ever produced. Originally published in 1902, As A Man Thinketh heavily influenced modern philosophy. It is now considered as ‘Public Domain’ for most countries around the world.
- Men do not attract what they want, but what they are.
- Every action and feeling is preceded by a thought.
- Right thinking begins with the words we say to ourselves.
- Circumstance does not make the man, it reveals him to himself.
- You cannot travel within and stand still without.
- A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts.
- Men are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves, they therefore remain bound.